Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited is amongst the leading National Level Development banks committed to providing quality products and services to its valued customers with utmost courtesy and care. The Bank invites applications from career-oriented, qualified, energetic, self-motivated, and sales oriented (within Bank's Risk appetite) Nepalese citizens looking for a performance-based career in the following roles:
Job Positions - Level
1. Operation Department - Officer Level -1 (Central Office)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in the Operation Department.
- To ensure that there are no lapses in operating procedures applicable to various units and functions within the Bank.
- Control and periodically check operational risks and workflows. Review key operational risks and efficiency indicators to ensure health.
- Be responsible for regulatory compliance and ensure all practices within the business and comply with risk and compliance procedures and processes
- Implement branch expansion strategy as approved by the Bank.
- To ensure that service standards for all products are well defined and met and also provided with superior service in terms of turnaround time (TAT) and behavior of staff.
2) Digital Operation - Up to Senior Assistant Level - Few (Central Office)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in the Digital Banking Department.
- Good knowledge of Core Banking System for digital interfacing platforms.
- Knowledge of digital banking products like Mobile/Internet Banking, Cards, Payment Gateway, etc.
- Monitoring the performance of digital assets and ensuring their functionality
- Be able to analyze data to operational inefficiencies and devise a solution
3. Branch Manager - Junior Officer to Officer - Few (Inside & Outside Valley Branches)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in Credit Sales / Deposit management, Trade Finance, and other Sales roles with a thorough understanding of Compliance & Risk.
4. Assistant Relationship Manager - Assistant to Supervisor - Few (Inside & Outside Valley Branches)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in Credit Sales / Deposit management, Trade Finance, and other Sales roles with a thorough understanding of Compliance & Risk.
5. Contractual Staff - Few (Inside & Outside Valley Branches)
- A minimum of three months Internship at Bank and Financial Institutions.
- Any experience as a contract or outsourced staff in BFI's in Business function shall be an added advantage.
Academic Qualification Criteria
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Management/Economics for the Assistant/Officer Level.
- Contractual Employment: A Minimum of 50% in Bachelors (Management/Economics or related field).
- Age not exceeding 35 years for Officer Level
- Age not exceeding 30 years for Assistant to Supervisor Level.
- Age not exceeding 28 years for Contractual staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional Analytical and Leadership skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to possess critical thinking.
- Ability to take on challenges and meet deadlines.
Documentary evidence related to qualification and experience shall be sought from the shortlisted candidates.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only candidates getting through initial screening will be contacted for the further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to disqualification.
Click here to apply
The application should be submitted on or before 23: 00:00 hours, 29th September 2022.