Being showcased at the NADA Auto Show 2018 Yamaha XTZ 125 makes it's launch in the Nepalese market. Nepalese have always shown a vigorous passion towards dirt riding. Nearly after a year after being launched in India Morang Auto Works(MAW) the authorized delaer of Yamaha two-wheelers for Nepal has launched Yamaha XTZ 125 in the domestic market.
Yamaha XTZ 125 is a dual-purpose sport bike, it can be used on-road as well as off the road. The Yamaha XTZ 125 is equipped with a 124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine that produces 12.5hp at 8,000rpm and 11.6Nm of torque at 6,500rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox and the fuel tank has a capacity of 11 litres.
The bike has an overall length of 2,090mm, total width of 830mm, a saddle height of 840mm, and a ground clearance of 260mm. The bike weighs 118kg with a full tank of fuel and all oils in the system. It sits on 21-inch wheels in the front and 18-inch wheels at the rear.
The major Specifications ofYamaha XTZ 125 are:
- Displacement: 124.00 ccm (7.57 cubic inches)
- Engine type: Single cylinder, four-stroke
- Category: Enduro / offroad
- Power: 12.50 HP (9.1 kW)) @ 8000 RPM
- Torque: 11.50 Nm (1.2 kgf-m or 8.5 ft.lbs) @ 6500 RPM
- Fuel system: Carburettor
- Fuel control: Single Overhead Cams (SOHC)
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Cooling system: Air
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Transmission type,final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multiple-disc coil spring
- Front suspension: Telescopic forks
- Rear suspension: Swingarm
- Front tyre: 80/90-21
- Rear tyre: 110/80-18
- Front brakes: Single disc
- Color options: White, blue
- Starter: Electric
- Price: Rs.3,99,900